SAFAKNA TURKEY – Sharing a New Year’s message on his social media account, President Erdogan announced that a discount of 42.73 percent had been made on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.
WILL BE VALID FROM TOMORROW
The message states that the discount will be valid from January 1, 2023. In his statement, Erdogan used the following expressions: “We have decided to make a 42.73% discount on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis. In addition, we have reduced the cost of electricity used in industrial plants and natural gas used to generate electricity at different rates.”
REMEMBERED ABOUT DISCOUNTS FOR INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONS
Erdogan also recalled that electricity used by industrial enterprises is 16 percent, while natural gas used to generate electricity is 12.73 percent. Continuing his speech, the President said: “Compared to November 2022, there was a reduction in natural gas in industry by 13.10-25.11%.”
- WhatsApp has launched the “Communities” feature! What is the WhatsApp Communities feature and what is it for?
- Video exchange from Kılıçdaroğlu
- Critical warning from an expert!
- 42 thousand 500 people of personnel and workers will be recruited to the Ministry of Health
- Turkey strengthens energy ties with Russia
- Call from Summers to the Fed – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The proposal “Let the lowest pension be 8,500 TL” was rejected by the votes of both parties.
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!
- Molecular tests should have an absolute place in cancer treatment
- The lower limit of competition fines for 2023 was 105,688 lira.