SAFAKNA TURKEY – Sharing a New Year’s message on his social media account, President Erdogan announced that a discount of 42.73 percent had been made on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.
WILL BE VALID FROM TOMORROW
The message states that the discount will be valid from January 1, 2023. In his statement, Erdogan used the following expressions: “We have decided to make a 42.73% discount on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis. In addition, we have reduced the cost of electricity used in industrial plants and natural gas used to generate electricity at different rates.”
REMEMBERED ABOUT DISCOUNTS FOR INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONS
Erdogan also recalled that electricity used by industrial enterprises is 16 percent, while natural gas used to generate electricity is 12.73 percent. Continuing his speech, the President said: “Compared to November 2022, there was a reduction in natural gas in industry by 13.10-25.11%.”
- Scary Fish Claim – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Government “leave the city” bribe!
- We discussed the grain corridor by phone – Details of the news
- “Artificial intelligence has discovered an antibiotic that can defeat a deadly supervirus”
- Tax and Fee Increases for 2023 Announced!
- Attention, those who cannot sleep because of the earthquake are afraid! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Dental students from 70 countries meet in TRNC – News Details
- Big raise on white meat
- Brexit will bring £4,750 worth of extra food to the British economy per family
- Bulgaria and Romania were persecuted, they want from Turkey