SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Each of the vegetables is rich in various vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In this article, we will discuss the general benefits of vegetables.
Due to their rich fiber content, they ensure the healthy functioning of the digestive system. Fiber relieves constipation and helps you lose weight by making you feel fuller for longer.
Potassium-rich vegetables are particularly heart-healthy due to their antioxidant content.
Especially dark green leafy vegetables balance the levels of cortisol, known as the stress hormone, due to their high magnesium content.
Most vegetables are rich in B vitamins; B vitamins help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Vitamin K, which is abundant in vegetables, reduces inflammation and the formation of edema, which is exacerbated by stress in the body.
Vegetables are one of the rich sources of folic acid, which is one of the most important components for our brain health.
Vitamin E and vitamin C, which are abundant in vegetables, work together to protect the skin from aging.
The iron, folic acid and vitamin B6 found in vegetables improve hair health.
How should we cook vegetables?
Knowing the most appropriate and healthy way to prepare each vegetable from the cooking options will ensure that that vegetable reaches your table with the least loss of nutritional value. In terms of its nutritional properties, no method can replace the consumption of raw vegetables, while maintaining their vitality and freshness. However, vegetables can also be steamed, boiled in a small amount of water, or pan-fried quickly, depending on the type. These methods are also more beneficial than alternatives that cook vegetables for long periods of time, significantly reducing their nutritional value.
- prof. Dr. Janan Karatay explained: If taken every morning, it replaces the medicine!
- Chicago hosted “Turkish Night” – News Detail
- “Regular exercise reduces the risk of premature death”
- Waiting for a big record below!
- A miracle, not a fruit: lowers cholesterol, boosts immunity
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast for 2023
- Pre-election currency order from the Central Bank
- Commission for electronic payments and bank transfers changed
- Stem cell therapy is a source of healing, providing a speedy recovery
- TOKİ giveaways have resumed!