What are the current gold prices?

SAFAKNA, TURKEY. On Friday, the price of gold in grams, which rose in price in parallel with the rise in the price of an ounce, closed the day at 1.124 lira, up 1.57 percent.

The price per gram of gold is trading at 1.135 lira, up 1 percent as of 10.35 hours after the new week started up. At the same time, a quarter of the gold is sold for 1860 lire, and the gold of the Republic for 7550 lire.

After gaining 1.83 percent on Friday, the price of gold rose 0.6 percent today to $1,881, reaching its highest level since May 9, 2022.

Analysts said that while U.S. employment data released on Friday beat expectations with a rise of 223,000 in December, expectations that the U.S. Federal Reserve could ease its hawkish monetary policy were boosted by higher wages. wages and reduced working hours. .

In money market pricing, the bank is forecast to raise interest rates by 25 basis points with a 75 percent chance next month, while a 50 basis point rate hike remains possible with a 25 percent chance.

Analysts, noting that unemployment data will be monitored in the Eurozone today, said that from a technical point of view, $1,850 in the price of an ounce of gold is support, and $1,890 is resistance.

Random Post