SHAFAQNA TURKEY- The S&P global manufacturing indexes and composite PMIs to be announced in the US are expected to decline from the previous month and remain in the contraction zone below 50. Prior to the announcement of the critical data, the dollar was depreciating against all G-10 currencies in the beginning of the session.
More than two-thirds of respondents to the Bloomberg Markets Live Pulse survey also said they expect the Bloomberg Dollar Index to decline next month.
Highest since August
According to news reported by Bloomberg HT; It has attracted attention as the highest expected fall in the dollar since August, when this study was launched.
Decrease since November
After falling 0.24% in October, the Bloomberg Dollar Index fell 4.83% and 1.83% in November and December, respectively.
A look at the Fed
While the weakening dollar has been effective this week, with expectations that the Fed’s interest rate hike will continue more moderately, dampening demand for safe investment vehicles, most other currencies are trading volume-limited due to the Chinese New Year.
- Global gas prices are falling
- There is a risk to lung health in the earthquake zone
- The rise in prices cannot be stopped!
- Pensioners were not included in the AKP proposal!
- Children can save thousands of lives with CPR and an automatic shocker
- Economists: ‘Another 10 US banks could fail’
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- What is diabetes? Health Impact – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- The countries with the highest inflation have been announced!
- The solution to raise public transport in Ankara!