SHAFAQNA TURKEY- The S&P global manufacturing indexes and composite PMIs to be announced in the US are expected to decline from the previous month and remain in the contraction zone below 50. Prior to the announcement of the critical data, the dollar was depreciating against all G-10 currencies in the beginning of the session.
More than two-thirds of respondents to the Bloomberg Markets Live Pulse survey also said they expect the Bloomberg Dollar Index to decline next month.
Highest since August
According to news reported by Bloomberg HT; It has attracted attention as the highest expected fall in the dollar since August, when this study was launched.
Decrease since November
After falling 0.24% in October, the Bloomberg Dollar Index fell 4.83% and 1.83% in November and December, respectively.
A look at the Fed
While the weakening dollar has been effective this week, with expectations that the Fed’s interest rate hike will continue more moderately, dampening demand for safe investment vehicles, most other currencies are trading volume-limited due to the Chinese New Year.
- Fairy tale in the stock market turns into a nightmare?
- A snake came out of the patient’s stomach – at the last minute Turkey and world news
- Karatai’s advice has been confirmed! “The healthiest food in the world”
- Third Party Insurance Prices Announced!
- Here is the dollar, interest and inflation forecast
- Bill Clinton sent a message of support to the Iranian protesters.
- Forecast for an 18 percent decline in oil prices
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- Islam Memish’s peak forecast by grams has changed
- It was announced that it is not true that BioNTech will leave Germany