SAFAQNA TURKEY – DECEMBER 13, 20022 How much is the price of gold?
While an ounce of gold finds buyers at $1,782, a gram of gold sells for 1,068 lire.
On the spot market sale of gold Prices;
Golden quarter 1772 lira
Half gold 3546 lire
The gold of the Republic changes hands at a price of 7067 lire.
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- The Cryptocurrency Crash Continues!
- Migros January Campaign – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- New Year promotions have started
- Unexpected exit from TUSIAD at minimum wage
- Iran calls for dialogue with Saudi Arabia
- How to make Lasagna?
- Last-Minute Cancer Cure Court Decision Turkey and World News
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details
- Six children in France were given the wrong Covid-19 vaccine