SAFAQNA TURKEY – DECEMBER 13, 20022 How much is the price of gold?
While an ounce of gold finds buyers at $1,782, a gram of gold sells for 1,068 lire.
On the spot market sale of gold Prices;
Golden quarter 1772 lira
Half gold 3546 lire
The gold of the Republic changes hands at a price of 7067 lire.
- The lower and upper limits of wages for unemployment are determined
- Minister Bilgin. The minimum wage must not fall below the $500 threshold.
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- Nabati: The difficult period is over…
- Don’t even put it in your mouth!
- A call from Canan Karatay to the vaccinated
- Look at this evil made in the kitchen that causes it!
- Fatih Portakal: I found out the minimum wage
- How much is a gram of gold, a quarter of gold, Republican gold worth?
- The crown prince is also “included” – details of the news