SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Infections in the gums due to insufficient attention to oral and dental care, malnutrition and some diseases can cause inflammation of the gums. So how does gingivitis go, what is good for gingivitis? What causes gingivitis, what are the symptoms? Here are the details…
Gingivitis is a disease associated with oral and dental health, usually caused by bacterial infections. Gingivitis, one of the main causes of tooth loss in adults, usually develops as small inflammations.
Although it may not cause any discomfort depending on where it is formed, in some cases it can cause difficulty in chewing, talking and eating, especially when inflammation is large.
Gingivitis, which is a simple disease, usually resolves in a short time as a result of prolonged and regular brushing and flossing. However, if you do not take care of the oral cavity, the disease can progress and cause inflammation in various parts of the mouth, up to the loss of teeth.
If gingivitis is at the simple level, many people may not notice it. For this reason, there may be inflammation of the gums, even if there are no symptoms. However, as the size of the inflammation increases, or if the location is an area that is more open to feeling symptoms, gingivitis will present with some symptoms. The most common symptoms of gingivitis are:
– Soreness, redness and swelling of the gums
– Inflammatory white lesions – Bleeding when brushing teeth or flossing
– gum recession
– looseness (looseness) in the teeth
– Pain when talking and chewing
– hypersensitivity to hot and cold food
– Bad breath.
Unless there is another reason for gingivitis, it will go away on its own in a few days. But during this period, regular oral and dental care, as well as the necessary care, will be useful for inflammation. It will be helpful for you to do the following, since the inflammation in the gums has passed in a short time and your gums have not returned to their previous pink color;
– Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
– Applying proper brushing technique
– flossing at least once a day
– Using mouthwash every other day
– Use of quality products, toothpastes.
Treatment for gingivitis varies depending on the condition of the patient and the underlying causes of the disease. The dentist determines the most appropriate treatment for the patient, and the earlier the diagnosis is made, the easier it is to treat gingivitis.
In the treatment of gingivitis, depending on the condition of the patient, the use of antibiotics, professional teeth cleaning and surgical treatment are recommended.
- Will SCT be removed on mobile phones and tablets?
- İletişim Campaign “We are with you, Turkey” – News Details
- China’s Preoccupation with Global Markets – Latest News from Turkey and the World
- Foreign trade deficit continues to grow
- Ersin Tatar listened to the problems of the townspeople – News Details
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- President Erdogan met with Netanyahu – News details
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- The cost of living in Istanbul has risen significantly!
- The UK egg supply is in crisis