Grounding is an ancient activity that has been around for hundreds of years in universal cultures, traditions, and spiritual practices. In essence, it means connecting with nature and balancing with it. By allowing our body to appreciate what nature has to offer and connect with the world, we improve our mental, physical and emotional well-being. This state of well-being helps people feel more connected to the world, and therefore nature, and to have a more relaxed/open mindset. All you have to do is devote some time to this activity.
Grounding has many benefits. In today’s world, we are in a situation where we cannot live without technology. We have become almost addicted to mobile phones and computers. Much more important than you might imagine is giving our bodies and minds a chance to let go of these obligations and run away from them. In today’s world, we are constantly overwhelmed by electromagnetic radiation (EMF) from all the devices we own, such as phones, TVs, computers, microwave ovens and, of course, Wi-Fi. The constant flow of EMF causes a buildup of free radicals and positive electrons that are harmful to your body over time.
You probably don’t remember the last time you stepped on the ground with bare feet. The conditions that city life presents us with lead to a very limited connection between people and nature. Grounding allows you to be aware of your thoughts, ideas, and creativity and to feel a sense of peace. Once you get a feel for what grounding gives you, you will understand how doing this practice, even just for 10 minutes, will greatly affect the positive flow in your life.
Ground yourself in nature:
Go outside and put your hands on the tree. Imagine that your energy is released into a tree when you touch it; Imagine the negative energy leaving your body, passing through your hands, fingertips and tree trunk. After releasing the old energy, imagine how the renewed energy from the tree is drawn out through the fingers, palms, hands and the whole body, and try to feel it with every cell.
Various grounding suggestions:
– Go to the beach and walk barefoot on the beach, let the water wash your feet. Salt water and waves have a very powerful cleansing and regenerating energy.
– Walk barefoot in nature (not on concrete), spend time in a place where the air is clean and the ground is earthy, or if you have a garden in your home, you can have a wonderful experience by mixing with plants.
– Find your favorite plant, appreciate its energy and take the time to absorb it.
– take a salt bath; A mixture of sea salt, Epsom salt and Himalayan salt is a great combination. You can also add your favorite essential oils or use natural herbs instead.
– Meditate with grounding crystals such as magnetite, black tourmaline, black kyanite, black onyx, or obsidian.
- Silvergate Shock in Crypto – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Last-Minute Cancer Cure Court Decision Turkey and World News
- Minister Nabati’s Statement on Raising the Minimum Wage and Inflation
- New foreign currency record – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- 8 Effective Energy Habits I TheLifeCo
- Those who have heard about the benefits of a mixture of olive oil and lemon run to the kitchen
- The tsunami of infection continues for another two months
- We support fragile countries like Turkey
- How much is the current euro exchange rate? How much is a dollar worth today?
- 3 formulas to speed up conversions