SAFAKNA, TURKEY. The fact that the Keystone pipeline remained shut down and the US, the world’s largest consumer of crude oil, raised supply concerns. More than 600 thousand barrels of oil per day from Canada to the USA…
What is the price of a barrel of oil? The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Scandalous statement in Sydney … How it happened, it turns out! – News details
- Attention tea and coffee lovers!
- What investment tool has brought the greatest profit?
- Amazing health study from British BBC
- “Foreign currency opening prices on the free market”
- The Central Bank announced: the current account deficit in 2022 will be $48.7 billion
- Minister Bilgin: The minimum wage will be $500
- Minister Donmez: no increase in natural gas supplies
- What does base effect mean? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Minister Nabati’s Statement on Raising the Minimum Wage and Inflation