SHAFAQNA TURKEY – A gram of gold, which lost value yesterday in line with the price of an ounce, ended the day at 1.161 lira, down 0.29%.
After starting a new day with a depreciation, the price per gram of gold is trading at 1.157 lira, down 0.34 percent from the previous close at 10:35 am. At the same time, a quarter of the gold is sold for 1900 lire, and the gold of the Republic for 7690 lire.
The price of an ounce of gold in the next minutes is trading at $1913 after closing the day at $1922 with a depreciation of 0.23% yesterday.
While the data calendar and central bank decisions, which will be activated around the world from today, are in the focus of investors, it is believed that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) will raise interest rates by 25 basis points tomorrow.
Analysts noted that uncertainty over where the Fed will stop raising rates in the markets continues to weigh on asset prices and said the issue is expected to be clarified at tomorrow’s meeting.
Analysts said that data will be monitored today to be announced, especially growth in the Eurozone and consumer confidence in the US.
- 2023 MTV Amounts Announced
- Another car brand has changed its logo … Here are the logos of recently changed car brands
- There is a risk to lung health in the earthquake zone
- This applies to 14 million people, you can retire too!
- ASKON USA Trading Summit in New York – News Details
- 7 Facial Cleansing Tips You Should Try in Winter I LifeCo
- Is it healthy to drink soup during the iftar break?
- Experts reveal unknown signs of heart disease
- Rocket hit Poland: 2 dead! – News details
- Mehmet Ceyhan: I received death threats