SHAFAQNA TURKEY – A gram of gold, which lost value yesterday in line with the price of an ounce, ended the day at 1.161 lira, down 0.29%.
After starting a new day with a depreciation, the price per gram of gold is trading at 1.157 lira, down 0.34 percent from the previous close at 10:35 am. At the same time, a quarter of the gold is sold for 1900 lire, and the gold of the Republic for 7690 lire.
The price of an ounce of gold in the next minutes is trading at $1913 after closing the day at $1922 with a depreciation of 0.23% yesterday.
While the data calendar and central bank decisions, which will be activated around the world from today, are in the focus of investors, it is believed that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) will raise interest rates by 25 basis points tomorrow.
Analysts noted that uncertainty over where the Fed will stop raising rates in the markets continues to weigh on asset prices and said the issue is expected to be clarified at tomorrow’s meeting.
Analysts said that data will be monitored today to be announced, especially growth in the Eurozone and consumer confidence in the US.
- Current Gasoline and Diesel Prices (March 15, 2023)
- Fruit prices have risen by 120 percent!
- Lassa fever outbreak in Nigeria
- $1.2 billion from the Norwegian Wealth Fund to Turkish companies
- Attention! Some types of fish are almost poisonous.
- Gaza: access to medical devices blocked!
- The problem of rental housing has grown into a crisis
- Demonstrations of cars and planes from Svyaz in Pennsylvania – news details
- We support fragile countries like Turkey
- “The relationship of the child with the father is reflected in the traits of his personality”