SAFAKNA TURKEY – Health Minister Fahrettin Koca’s statement reads:
The latest situation with the victims of the explosion on Istiklal Street: the number of 81 wounded discharged after the completion of treatment has reached 71. The service continues to treat 8 of our wounded. 2 of our patients are in intensive care. Our healthcare professionals are doing their best for all of us.
- Debt structuring to the state extended by one month
- After cheese, sausage overtakes meat prices!
- Historic day in England – News details
- Which car sold the most in March?
- Avicenna’s proposal for a source of healing
- Goldman: Turkey presents foreign currency liquidity risk
- Avoid low-quality and cheap sunglasses.
- The loss of human lives has increased to 40 thousand 642!
- Man-Made Coronavirus Claim!
- Bitcoin and Ethereum move from Elon Musk