SAFAKNA TURKEY – Health Minister Fahrettin Koca’s statement reads:
The latest situation with the victims of the explosion on Istiklal Street: the number of 81 wounded discharged after the completion of treatment has reached 71. The service continues to treat 8 of our wounded. 2 of our patients are in intensive care. Our healthcare professionals are doing their best for all of us.
- Facial yoga to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles and sagging
- The patient was disturbed by the sound of the respirator, and he turned off the device 2 times
- Police barrier to protest doctors in Istanbul
- Water Saving Call from İSKİ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- Macron called the meeting with Elon Musk “open and honest”
- Call from Summers to the Fed – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Date of 3rd meeting on minimum wage announced
- Wake up your body with Heliotherapy I Benefits of Heliotherapy
- Turkey’s gross external debt: $442 billion!