SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Gold is trading at 1.694 lira after starting the day higher.
The price per gram of gold, which rose yesterday in parallel with the growth of the dollar, ended the day at 1.656 lira, up 0.6% from the previous day’s close.
Starting a new day with growth, the price per gram of gold is trading at 1694 lira, which is 2.3 percent higher than the previous close as of 10:40. At the same time, a quarter of gold is sold for 2,780 liras, and republican gold for 11,230 liras.
Resistance 1980 and 1990 dollars
The price of an ounce of gold is currently trading at $1,962, up 0.3%.
Analysts said demand for gold, viewed as a safe haven, increased due to increased forecasts that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) may raise the discount rate by 25 basis points this month and stop its hawkish moves. .
Analysts say that concerns about economic activity persist around the world and that the impact of this situation on asset prices continues.
Analysts said the domestic home price index and US overseas retail sales and industrial production data will be monitored today, and technically $1,950 and $1,940 are in support, while $1,980 and $1,990 are in resistance. position in the price of an ounce of gold.
- Use of antibiotics over the age of 40
- Transfer of at least $1 billion from the Wealth Fund to the stock market
- Will the uptrend continue?
- Japanese industrial production fell in November
- Economic management aims to attract foreign hot money
- Foods that should never be reheated – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Not smoke, poison! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Contains more Omega-3 than fish!
- ‘Fiscal deterioration will accelerate’ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The specialist warned the cores against extreme heat!