SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The price per gram of gold, which rose 1.7% yesterday in line with the rise in the price per ounce, ended the day at 1,090 liras.
The price per gram of gold is trading at 1,088 lira, down 0.2 percent as of 10:20 am, after a new day started off lower. At the same time, a quarter of the gold is sold for 1790 lire, and the gold of the Republic for 7260 lire.
An ounce of gold is trading at $1,813 today after closing the day at $1,817, up 1.7 percent yesterday.
Analysts said rising global fears of a recession and uncertainty over central bank monetary policy supported the price of an ounce of gold.
Analysts stated that the current account balance, consumer confidence index and used home sales in the US come to the fore in today’s data agenda.
- New solution against the fall in the stock market, which came into force today
- Ban on the export of pharmaceuticals
- What is the main cause of rot in the joints?
- The Ministry of Trade will take measures on prices for clinker and cement
- Many people do not know the tips for heart health
- Think before you eat
- The BIST 100 index showed the highest results in two months
- Minister Ozero’s contacts with Hungary continue – News Details
- 3 main enemies of heart health!
- Ease of obtaining a visa from Russia to Turkey