SHAFAQNA Türkiye – While the expectation of a temporary increase in the minimum wage was on the agenda, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan made a clear statement on the matter. President Erdogan announced that the minimum wage will be increased in July. We have compiled information on how much the July interim minimum wage increase will be in our news. Here are the details…
- Forecast for 2023 for Bitcoin cryptocurrency!
- Time of “fate” for the markets
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- Coffee quality falls below 80.
- “The used car market has grown”
- “Second bank failure in three days in the US”
- Apple has increased the cost of its products in Turkey by 10%.
- Scientists have developed a new test
- Can I retire with 3600 days EYT?
- Turkey celebrated the 11th International Defense Fair in Pakistan