AKP Deputy Chairman Muhammet Emin Akbashoglu said: “We will pass a law on EYT. We have done 4 out of 5 steps. We will be able to introduce EYT in February and get paid in March,” he said.
The bill containing the EYT rules announced by President Erdogan is expected to become law in February. The proposal to solve the 23-year-old problem will affect those who started working before September 8, 1999. There will be no age limit for EYT, which will benefit 2 million 250 thousand people. Employers will be supported by the Credit Guarantee Fund (KGF) in terms of paying severance pay to EYT members.
While the citizens were interested in the process, the deputy chairman of the AKP party, Muhammed Emin Akbashoglu, held a press conference in the parliament. Deputy Chairman of the AK Party Group Muhammet Emin Akbashoglu said that they will present the bill, which includes the provision for retirement by age (EYT), to the Chairman of the Assembly next week.
Akbashoglu said: “We will pass this in February with parliamentary approval and together we will ensure that all of our EYT members receive their pensions in March.” he said.
- News about delisting altcoin from Binance
- Home sales in Turkey fell by 25 percent
- US nonfarm payrolls beat expectations in April
- Will prices fall with inflation?
- Altun: The definition of genocide is a political slander! – News details
- Thanks to the UN agreement with Turkey
- Egg supply crisis in England
- The meme token first dropped by 98% in minutes, then surged up!
- Oil good news from President Erdogan!
- The loss of human lives has increased to 40 thousand 642!