SAFAKNA TURKEY – After the minimum pension was increased to 7,500 lira, according to information provided by Show TV from behind the scenes, the minimum wage before the elections could exceed 10,000 lira.
While the strongest expectations are that the minimum wage will rise to 10,000 Turkish lira before the elections, according to some claims, the increase in the minimum wage can be done in the same way as the increase in the lowest pension. This means that the minimum wage is 11 thousand 500 Turkish lira.
President Erdogan, when announcing the last minimum wage in December, pointed to May. “If we face an unexpected situation, we can adopt a new minimum wage regulation” He said.
- Improper Consumption Harms the Kidneys – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Gram analysis of gold before the decision of the interest rate expert!
- Industrial production declined in November 2022
- High inflation undermines the purchasing power of the poor
- Congratulations to Tokayev from President Erdogan – News details
- How much are dollars and euros worth on the free market?
- What are the prices for gold today?
- Increasing success rate in stroke treatment with mechanical thrombectomy
- Attention, those who cannot sleep because of the earthquake are afraid! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Avoid low-quality and cheap sunglasses.