SAFAKNA TURKEY – Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez made important statements in a program he attended on 24 TV.
Excerpts from the statements of Minister Donmez:
“We have concentrated on seismic research in Shirnak for about a year. We’ve done drilling. Production is carried out in 4 wells on Mount Gabar and around it. There is another area of Mount Gabar. We don’t want to explain the numbers without clarification. Perhaps this is one of the greatest ground discoveries in recent times.
“There are no rises in prices for electricity or natural gas”
“At the moment we do not have an increase forecast. Our government is already supporting these types of spending, which could negatively impact our citizens’ purchasing power, at their source.”
- Zelensky: More than 10 million Ukrainians were left without electricity
- A 40 percent increase in bread and a 15 percent increase in pasta are expected.
- Application of “fixed price” for beet sugar
- Think before you eat! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Poverty limit exceeded 27 thousand Turkish liras
- These Foods Fight Cancer
- Scaramucci: 2023 will be the year of Bitcoin
- Stoltenberg: using Putin’s winter as a weapon
- Reduced physical activity increases cancer risk
- Root month game on the lowest pension