SAFAKNA TURKEY – Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez made important statements in a program he attended on 24 TV.
Excerpts from the statements of Minister Donmez:
“We have concentrated on seismic research in Shirnak for about a year. We’ve done drilling. Production is carried out in 4 wells on Mount Gabar and around it. There is another area of Mount Gabar. We don’t want to explain the numbers without clarification. Perhaps this is one of the greatest ground discoveries in recent times.
“There are no rises in prices for electricity or natural gas”
“At the moment we do not have an increase forecast. Our government is already supporting these types of spending, which could negatively impact our citizens’ purchasing power, at their source.”
- How the dollar met the new year
- Potatoes can help you lose weight
- Cryptocurrency escape breaks record after FTX bankruptcy
- Record profits for car manufacturers
- Last minute! Kilometer Zero Car Sales Review
- The perfect combination of mental health and balanced nutrition I The LifeCo
- Where is money transferred from foreign currency to TL?
- Change of task in the police department after the terrorist attack in Tehran – News Detail
- Former President Trump’s Twitter account reopened
- The CBRT published the real effective exchange rate based on CPI and PPI.