SAFAKNA TURKEY – Speaking to CNN Türk, Hamza Dag noted that citizens would not be subject to inflationary pressures and stated that there had been a small increase in previous increases and that the lowest pension could be a social security share.
Mountain, “We have made it clear that we will not oppress our nation because of inflation. (Minimum Pension) A small increase was also made in previous allowances. The welfare share can go up to the lowest pension. Here it is based on the premium paid at the conclusion of the pension. Our Department of Labor is implementing this process.”He used his fades.
Doug also talked about the age issue at EYT. “This is a question that needs to be studied down to the smallest detail. We will ensure the maximum satisfaction of our nation. We will resolve this issue as promised.” said.
- 14 Tips for Children with Allergies
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- 5 foods you shouldn’t keep in the fridge
- Gasoline and diesel car prices are said to skyrocket!
- A cautious look at global markets – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- The price of jewelry in flight – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Two legendary Formula 1 drivers meet in Cyprus
- What are the benefits of vegetables? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Who will bet on the stock market?
- prof. Canan Karatay Announced! Don’t eat those olives