SAFAKNA TURKEY – Speaking to CNN Türk, Hamza Dag noted that citizens would not be subject to inflationary pressures and stated that there had been a small increase in previous increases and that the lowest pension could be a social security share.
Mountain, “We have made it clear that we will not oppress our nation because of inflation. (Minimum Pension) A small increase was also made in previous allowances. The welfare share can go up to the lowest pension. Here it is based on the premium paid at the conclusion of the pension. Our Department of Labor is implementing this process.”He used his fades.
Doug also talked about the age issue at EYT. “This is a question that needs to be studied down to the smallest detail. We will ensure the maximum satisfaction of our nation. We will resolve this issue as promised.” said.
- IAEA teams survey Zaporozhye
- The fly made his face unrecognizable!
- What will be the amount of SCT for cars after the introduction of the new tax base?
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- New York is looking for a mouse catcher with a salary of 170 thousand dollars
- International Monetary Fund: By 2023, half of European countries will enter recession
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- 2023 MTV Amounts Announced
- Russian President Putin: We hope for the signing of a peace agreement between Baku and Yerevan
- The golden throne is shaking!