SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The following statements were included in Ahlatcı Investments’ analysis of gold: “Prices were hovering around $1,970 prior to the release of US ounce growth data, which capped its gains. Immediately after the release of the data, an ounce of gold in the spot market was valued above $1975 and then returned to $1965. The 5-day exponential moving average was valued above $1968. As resistance levels, we will follow the $1980 levels, as well as the $1985 and $1990 levels in the continuation of the upward movement.
- Those who do not do this before eating eggs, beware!
- Home sales fell 18 percent year on year.
- TRON Inventor Takes This Altcoin From Binance!
- If you always wake up at the same time, be careful.
- Last Minute Gold Prices – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Nutrients Needed for Gaining Muscle Mass
- Current analysis: Queen Elizabeth II leaves behind
- Putin: The adventurous West is to blame for the imbalance in the global food market
- New precaution in Gold after the earthquake!
- 5 Foods That Are Worse Than Sugar