SAFAKNA TURKEY – It is expected that from Saturday there will be a discount on gasoline in the amount of 75 cents. The final decision on when and how much the price will change will be made by higher authorities.
There is no news of an increase or decrease in diesel fuel prices.
According to current fuel pump prices;
In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at 24.79 lira.
On average, 21.93 liters of gasoline are sold.
HOW ARE FUEL PRICES CALCULATED?
When calculating petrol and diesel prices in Turkey; Adding the share of SCT and EMRA to the duty free price of the refinery results in the selling price of the refinery excluding VAT.
The duty-free refinery price calculation takes into account the daily prices of Mediterranean CIF products published on the Mediterranean-Italian market and the daily dollar exchange rate to arrive at the marginal selling price of the duty-free refinery at a certain difference in price change.
- Bitcoin continues to decline – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- 5 health benefits of fasting
- What are the current gold prices?
- How much is the dollar and euro today?
- The Surprising Truth About Migraines!
- Nabati: The difficult period is over…
- What is the effect of nutmeg spice on the liver?
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold
- President Erdogan issues first minimum wage order
- At this age, the prevalence of obesity increases.