SHAFAKNA TURKEY. Many of the foods we eat thinking they are delicious are dangerous to our health. Studies have shown that certain foods that are eaten frequently are effective in the development of serious diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Especially the mistake we make to make food taste better turns even the healthy food we consume into a chemical bomb. Here are acrylamide foods you should never eat…
It is believed that the risk of serious diseases increases. It is known that the main reasons for this increase are unhealthy diet, bad habits and wrong lifestyle. Did you know that many of the foods we enjoy for breakfast and throughout the day contain powerful carcinogens? Although some of the foods listed below are important for health, their improper use can lead to irreversible results.
WHAT IS ACRYLAMIDE AND WHEN DOES IT APPEAR?
Acrylamide is a chemical formed when starchy foods such as potatoes and bread are cooked for a long time at high temperatures. Acrylamide formation typically occurs during frying, roasting, roasting, or grilling. Many international and national nutrition bodies are trying to raise awareness of acrylamide and offer proposals and campaigns to reduce its consumption.
DO NOT EAT IF IT TURNED BROWN
Among the foods that contribute to the intake of acrylamide in the diet are bread and potatoes. Acrylamide is also formed in foods containing carbohydrates and proteins. The use of high temperatures during their preparation tends to darken their color and increase the formation of acrylamide. Acrylamide levels in foods increase as your chips or toast turns brown.
To reduce the acrylamide content in foods:
- Read and follow the cooking instructions on the package.
- Cook food so that it stays light, but not until it turns dark.
- When making toast, try to make it the lightest acceptable color.
- Fry foods at low temperatures
- Briefly boil the potatoes before frying.
- Avoid oil overheating
- Do not store potatoes in the refrigerator
- Do not use rotten, spoiled potatoes
IS ACRYLAMIDE CARCINOGENIC?
After acrylamide was shown to be a carcinogen in laboratory animals, the International Agency for Research on Cancer classified acrylamide as a possible human carcinogen in 1994. Acrylamide is considered a genotoxic carcinogen due to its ability to damage DNA (the genetic material in cells) and cause cancer.
DO NOT OVERCOOK FOOD WITH STARCH, CARBOHYDRATES AND PROTEINS
In animal experiments studying the action of acrylamide, it has been shown that acrylamide in large doses damages the nervous system and negatively affects the muscles and hormonal glands. In these studies, the thyroid gland of animals, kidneys, lungs, etc. There is an increase in the number of tumors in many organs, such as Tumor formation was observed in the spinal cord and brain of animals in two different studies. The animals were found to have lung and skin cancer. At this stage, we must behave for our health, to prevent food, especially starchy, carbohydrate and protein-containing, suitable for the formation of acrylamide, browned during cooking.
FOOD PRODUCTS CONTAINING HIGH ACRYLAMIDE
cereal for breakfast
- Network market statement from President Erdogan
- A notable warning from a renowned economist
- Rocket hit Poland: 2 dead! – News details
- Kidney stone sufferers beware!
- What are the flu symptoms?
- Minister Koja: No outbreaks of infectious diseases were found in the area of the earthquake
- Private Hospital Scandal – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Emir of Qatar becomes first leader to visit Turkey after disaster – News Details
- Put the bow in your ears and wait!
- Covid-19 measures lifted – Last Minute Turkey & World News