President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky shared the latest developments in the field after a meeting with the team of the General Staff of Ukraine. Zelenskiy said the clashes in Bakhmut, Donetsk and Soledar were very intense.
Informing about the latest developments in the sphere in his address to the nation, Zelensky said: “The clashes in the Donetsk region, Bakhmut, Soleda are very sharp and painful. We are doing everything to help our soldiers in this direction. Our heroes who hold the defense there. All those present deserve the highest gratitude. We are strengthening our presence in the Luhansk region and Kharkiv region. We continue to limit the possibilities of the invaders in the south. We are strengthening the entire environment at the border. Of course, we discussed further steps in the field of full independence of Ukraine and the protection of our state from the unofficial networks of influence of a terrorist state,” he said.
ENERGY IS ALSO DISCUSSED
“We also had a separate conversation about energy at the meeting,” Zelensky said. Unfortunately before important decisions can be made. By deliberately destabilizing the energy market, Russia has already inflicted heavy losses on all countries of the world. This is a weak position for other countries in the world. The need to use stronger mechanisms is only a matter of time,” he said.
- euro and dollar continue to rise
- Money for antisocial youth in South Korea! – News details
- Why do we feel hungry after eating and how to deal with it?
- 8 signs of insidious lung cancer
- NASA unveils new “space suit”
- Expert warns against using aspirin after Covid
- Rising drug prices – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Increase in salaries of civil servants and pensioners by 25 percent
- RUMELISIAD touched the hearts of Macedonia – News details
- Protecting our mental and mental health