President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky shared the latest developments in the field after a meeting with the team of the General Staff of Ukraine. Zelenskiy said the clashes in Bakhmut, Donetsk and Soledar were very intense.
Informing about the latest developments in the sphere in his address to the nation, Zelensky said: “The clashes in the Donetsk region, Bakhmut, Soleda are very sharp and painful. We are doing everything to help our soldiers in this direction. Our heroes who hold the defense there. All those present deserve the highest gratitude. We are strengthening our presence in the Luhansk region and Kharkiv region. We continue to limit the possibilities of the invaders in the south. We are strengthening the entire environment at the border. Of course, we discussed further steps in the field of full independence of Ukraine and the protection of our state from the unofficial networks of influence of a terrorist state,” he said.
ENERGY IS ALSO DISCUSSED
“We also had a separate conversation about energy at the meeting,” Zelensky said. Unfortunately before important decisions can be made. By deliberately destabilizing the energy market, Russia has already inflicted heavy losses on all countries of the world. This is a weak position for other countries in the world. The need to use stronger mechanisms is only a matter of time,” he said.
- The Benefits of Flexibility I The Importance of Flexibility LifeCo
- Introducing the Trabzon Straw Bracelet made in Trabzon to the world.
- What is the situation with the victims of the terrorist attack on Taksim?
- Migros January Campaign – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- Meat is expensive, milk is expensive, what should these people do?
- The MRNA Cancer Vaccine Is Hope!
- Gold runs to a new record! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- This Formula Won’t Clog Your Nose – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Cryptocurrencies continue moderate growth