“We affirm that hunger should never again be used as a weapon,” President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said in his speech at the International Food Security Summit.
In his speech at the International Food Security Summit, Zelenskiy pointed to the Grains Agreement brokered by Turkey and the United Nations and said: “We affirm that hunger should never again be used as a weapon. Without Ukrainian food, without our partners and leadership, social stability would not be possible in regions like North Africa or the Middle East. This is exactly what Russia wanted. We must not let this happen,” he said.
“WE SHIP 12 MILLION TONS OF FOOD”
Stating that food security is one of the key elements of stability, Zelenskiy said: “Food security is one of the key elements of global stability. Here the leading role of Ukraine is most obvious. Thanks to our initiative to export grain from three Black Sea ports, we sent about 12 million tons of food to the world market. In 40 countries of the world. “More than two and a half million tons of this amount is for countries that are not only suffering from food shortages, but are also in serious crisis.”
- Attention! Some types of fish are almost poisonous.
- $2 billion Bitcoin outflow from Binance
- Pledge obligation to the importer and car dealer
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!
- “Great Motorcycle Hike”
- Geopolitical concerns over oil dissipated – last minute Turkey and world news
- Alzheimer’s disease and exercise
- Gold continues to rise – last minute Turkey and world news
- The most enjoyable way to get rid of cellulite: massage I TheLifeCo
- Will everyone be able to take advantage of EYT? Expected date!