Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky warned the Baltic states and Europe against Russia by making a statement about the fall of Russian missiles on Poland.
The fall of one of the missiles launched by Russia at Ukrainian cities on the border with Poland was also on the agenda of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Expressing condolences to Poland in a statement, Zelensky said: “Today’s Russian attacks are its response to Indonesia, India, China and all other countries that are talking about the need to end the war. Russia does not want to end this. It was Russia’s answer to the world. Moreover, our today’s warning has indeed come true long ago. Terrorism is not only at our borders. It has already spread throughout the territory of Moldova. Today, Russian missiles hit Poland, the territory of our friendly country. People died. Please accept the condolences of all Ukrainian brothers and sisters.
Zelensky, who once repeated that Russia must be stopped urgently, said: “How many times will Ukraine say that a terrorist state will not be limited to our country? Poland and the Baltic States… It’s only a matter of time before terrorism goes further. “The longer the punishment of Russia is extended, the more Russian missiles will threaten everyone,” he said.
Speaking of the G20 summit, Zelensky pronounced the G20 name as G19, implying that Russia should not be in the G20. Claiming that they succeeded in making Ukraine’s voice heard around the world at the G20 summit, Zelenskiy said: “I attended the summit today at 4:30 am to present our proposals for restoring international peace and order. The world has heard about Ukraine. Members of the G19 made statements.”
Reacting to Russia firing missiles at many cities, including the capital Kyiv, Zelensky said: “Emergency power outages are again in many regions and regions of our country. About ten million Ukrainians were left without electricity. There are dead and wounded. I offer my condolences to their families,” he said.
- Will Erdogan use his discount powers?
- Cavusoglu: The volume of goods transported along the Middle Corridor in 2022 is expected to be 6 times more than in 2021
- People over 45 should definitely have a colonoscopy.
- Share repurchases in the stock market exceeded 25 billion lira
- Riza Gekay Tugsavrol: 2023 will be golden
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine Nikolenko: We continue to receive threats
- We don’t realize it, but it breaks the body
- How much is bitcoin and dollar worth?
- Spoon Causes Cancer, Clogs Arteries, Turns Hormones Upside Down
- The arrangement of the tax base in the car will be carried out from December 1.